10 things you need to know about Rand Paul’s FY 2014 budget
1. Eliminates the Department of Commerce
2. Requires that all regulations with an economic impact of more than $100 million be approved by an up-or-down Congressional vote in order to give Congress more authority over regulatory agencies.
3. It would lead to a $17 billion surplus in fiscal year 2018
4. Approves the Keystone XL pipeline
5. Gives all seniors the same health care plan as members of Congress.
6. Eliminates the Department of Education, but preserves Pell grants
7. Freezes foreign aid spending at $5 billion per year
8. Privatizes the TSA.
9. Eliminates the Department of Energy
10. Repeals Obamacare